Welcome to the General Sales Terms and Conditions of the boutique « www.AboutRose.com » (the « Website») . HD Fragrances SAS (« HD Fragrances », « Seller », « us » or « our ») supplies the products available on this site. Your use of this site and online store is ruled by the Conditions outlined below. By using any part of the site, by registering with us and or placing an order on the online store, you accept to be bound by these Sales Conditions.
This site is managed and run by HD Fragrances SAS with a capital of 10 000 EUR – R.C. Tarascon 879 913 564 – SIRET 879 913 564 000 016 – APE 4779Z – N° VAT FR 67 879 913 564
1. Please not that the products and services available on this site are intended for personal use. You cannont sell or resell our products or services without explicit permission.
2. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the order quantities of all orders, if according to us, they could result in the violation of our Sales Conditions.
Purchase of Products
1. Orders can be placed online or by phone. To order a product, you will need to follow the ordering procedures outlined on the relevant order page.
2. Details of product prices and payment and delivery procedures are displayed on or through our website. The price for any product is the price in effect on the date and time of your order.
3. You agree that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing any goods or services that may be offered by us on our website will be accurate, whether credit or debit card, or any electronic cash you use is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any good or service. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing any goods or services to you.
4. After placing an order online, you will receive a total of three emails. The first mail is a confirmation email that you should receive immediately after the order is placed. If for some unusual reason there is a problem you will be contacted promptly and if your order cannot be fulfilled or there is a delay in shipment you will be notified. We will not collect any funds until we are ready to ship your items. A confirmation email does not guarantee that we can fulfill your order.
5. A second email is sent when funds have been collected to notify you that your order has shipped.
6. The third email is just a follow-up to make sure you are happy with our service.
All prices are displayed in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise stated.
Residents outside the European Union may be subject to additional taxes and duties.
The prices of postage preparation and order picking, if any, will be billed in addition to the price of all goods, and are listed individually on the website. Please see the Shipping section for more details on our charges.
We try to make sure that the prices listed on our website are correct, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and if you want to cancel your order, we will refund all money.
The seller may at any time revise the prices to take into account cost variations which occur between the date of acceptance of the order and the dispatch of the goods, including (without limitation) the costs of any transport of materials. work or overhead costs, the increase or imposition of any tax or other levy and any variation in exchange rates.
- Online payment will be provided in a secure environment. Payments must be made in euros using one of the following card payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- You must pay for the products by credit or debit card at the time of order, on which date you will be informed of the current price.
- Payment will not be taken from the buyer’s credit card at time of order. Payment will only be made after (i) verification of credit card details and (ii) payment authorization by the credit card issuer.
- SELLER has the right to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you electronically online (“Confirmation”) at the email address you gave us on order. The prescription will then be filled on the date set in the confirmation.
- To cancel your order after it has been shipped to you, you will need to follow the return policy and procedure.
Transfer of Ownership
SELLER will retain ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and the funds have been cleared.
Transfer of Liability
- SEE ALSO DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Registered delivery: Monday to Friday only. Please allow 2-5 business days for deliveries within the European Union and 7-14 days for delivery overseas.
- Any products not available at the time of your order will be shipped to you, as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. SELLER cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party. SELLER has the right to fluctuate these prices in proportion to their shipping costs.
- In the event of loss of an order by a third party, SELLER presents no risk once it has left its business premises. When goods have been received damaged, a refund / exchange request will only be recognized if the goods are returned with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt to: HD FRAGRANCES 963 Draille des Parties Eygalières N, 13810 Eygalières France
- When the goods are signed, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a package has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
The Customer inspects the goods within a reasonable time after receipt and is deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days of receipt, the Customer has notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not affect the statutory rights of the customer, however). If no such action has been taken, SELLER will consider the products as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose, and cannot accept rejection at a later date.
Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been sent. If the order was sent before cancellation, the return procedure will apply. If the procedure is not followed, the order will be considered valid and the customer will remain responsible for full payment.
Cancellations can be made within 24 hours of payment confirmation by calling + 33 490 26 37 98 or emailing Service@AboutRose.com. If the goods have already been shipped, SELLER cannot reimburse the amounts spent on postage and packaging.
- All information transmitted to HD Fragrances is managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation n ° 2016/679 amended on May 23, 2018 and is transmitted by a secure connection on the Internet using Secure Socket Layer technology with 128bit encryption ( where browsers will allow). If a customer wishes his information to be removed from our database, this must be requested in writing to: HD FRAGRANCES 963 Draille des Parties Eygalières N, 13810 Eygalières France Attention: Customer service
- Please note that credit card details are not kept. The only information stored is a customer’s transaction history, name, address, phone number, and email address. These may be used for marketing purposes by HD Fragrances or any associated companies.
Complaints and Feedback
If you wish to make a complaint or provide comments on any matter regarding the goods please contact customer services on the following number (open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday CET)
33 490 26 37 98 or by email at Service@AboutRose.com.
- Limitation of Liability
If we are held liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the affected product. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- User responsibilities
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary for the use of our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not warrant or warrant that any material available for download from our website will be free from infection, viruses and / or any other code which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient virus checks and procedures (including virus checks and other security checks) to meet your particular requirements for the accuracy of data entry and exit.
The limitations and exclusions of this clause apply only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, after which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must regularly consult the general conditions on the site.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless otherwise specified, any new functionality, including new content, and / or the sale of new products is subject to these Terms.
- Although HD Fragrances uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and up to date, it makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and HD Fragrances will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or results arising from the use of such information.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the site are governed by French law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts. It does not affect your non-excluded statutory rights.