Welcome to the General Sales Terms and Conditions of the boutique « www.AboutRose.com » (the « Website») . HD Fragrances SAS (« HD Fragrances », « Seller », « us » or « our ») supplies the products available on this site. Your use of this site and online store is ruled by the Conditions outlined below. By using any part of the site, by registering with us and or placing an order on the online store, you accept to be bound by these Sales Conditions.
This site is managed and run by HD Fragrances SAS with a capital of 10 000 EUR – R.C. Tarascon 879 913 564 – SIRET 879 913 564 000 016 – APE 4779Z – N° VAT FR 67 879 913 564
1. Please not that the products and services available on this site are intended for personal use. You cannont sell or resell our products or services without explicit permission.
2. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the order quantities of all orders, if according to us, they could result in the violation of our Sales Conditions.
1. Orders can be placed online or by phone. To order a product, you will need to follow the ordering procedures outlined on the relevant order page.
2. Details of product prices and payment and delivery procedures are displayed on or through our website. The price for any product is the price in effect on the date and time of your order.
3. You agree that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing any goods or services that may be offered by us on our website will be accurate, whether credit or debit card, or any electronic cash you use is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any good or service. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing any goods or services to you.
4. After placing an order online, you will receive a total of three emails. The first mail is a confirmation email that you should receive immediately after the order is placed. If for some unusual reason there is a problem you will be contacted promptly and if your order cannot be fulfilled or there is a delay in shipment you will be notified. We will not collect any funds until we are ready to ship your items. A confirmation email does not guarantee that we can fulfill your order.
5. A second email is sent when funds have been collected to notify you that your order has shipped.
6. The third email is just a follow-up to make sure you are happy with our service.
All prices are displayed in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise stated.
Residents outside the European Union may be subject to additional taxes and duties.
The prices of postage preparation and order picking, if any, will be billed in addition to the price of all goods, and are listed individually on the website. Please see the Shipping section for more details on our charges.
We try to make sure that the prices listed on our website are correct, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and if you want to cancel your order, we will refund all money.
The seller may at any time revise the prices to take into account cost variations which occur between the date of acceptance of the order and the dispatch of the goods, including (without limitation) the costs of any transport of materials. work or overhead costs, the increase or imposition of any tax or other levy and any variation in exchange rates.
SELLER will retain ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and the funds have been cleared.
The Customer inspects the goods within a reasonable time after receipt and is deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days of receipt, the Customer has notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not affect the statutory rights of the customer, however). If no such action has been taken, SELLER will consider the products as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose, and cannot accept rejection at a later date.
Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been sent. If the order was sent before cancellation, the return procedure will apply. If the procedure is not followed, the order will be considered valid and the customer will remain responsible for full payment.
Cancellations can be made within 24 hours of payment confirmation by calling + 33 490 26 37 98 or emailing Service@AboutRose.com. If the goods have already been shipped, SELLER cannot reimburse the amounts spent on postage and packaging.
If you wish to make a complaint or provide comments on any matter regarding the goods please contact customer services on the following number (open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday CET)
33 490 26 37 98 or by email at Service@AboutRose.com.