If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for then please get in touch either by phone at + 32 (0)2 582 4804 (Mon-Friday 10:00-17:00 CET – Central European Time) or send an email to info@AboutRoseCollection.com
Advanced search: please select the FAQ category
Is it safe to provide my personal information on your site?
Yes, it is safe to provide your personal information on the About Rose Collection website because we have added the security of a SSL Certificate that encrypts your information when it is sent to us over the internet. You will notice the padlock and the https:// in the address bar on the pages that your are providing us with personal information.
Please view our SSL Certificate by clicking the image below:
I placed an order but I did not receive an confirmation? Do I need to reorder?
If this is your first About Rose order, we recommend you add our email addresses to your contact list to ensure that all of our communications arrive in your inbox. Please double check your junk mail box just in case. If you have still not received an order confirmation from us, please send us an email at CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com or call us on +32 2 582 4804.
I need some product advice, can you help me?
Yes we can! We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about our products. Either give us a call at + 32 (0)2 582 4804 or send us an email to info@AboutRose.com
Do you deliver Internationally?
Yes we do! However at this time we only ship to selected countries. Please see our Delivery Information page for full details.
What payment options do you have?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Direct Bank Transfers. Card payments on our website are made through Ingenico Payment Services for fast, secure and reliable payment.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Yes it is! When you order online with us, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology so you can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely. In order for encryption to take place, your browser must have the SSL protocol. We recommend using the most recent version of either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Please view our SSL Certificate by clicking the image below:
” alt=”SSL Secure ” width=”58″ height=”31″ />
How do I update my personal details?
To update your Account details, log in to your account and select EDIT to easily change, add or delete billing and delivery addresses.
I have forgotten my password on my Account
If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address where prompted on the log in page. We will then email you a new temporary password that you can use to log in to your account. Once you have logged in, select “Account Information” and follow the instruction to change your password.
Are my personal details secure?
We never see your password and we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology so you can be assured that your details are stored safely and securely.
Does anyone else see the information that I provide?
How do I unsubscribe from newsletter e-mails?
We provide unsubscribe links in all of our mailings. You can also manage your subscription settings on our website. Simply log-in to your account and click My Account > Newsletter Subscriptions.
How do I change or cancel my order?
If you wish to change or cancel an order please call us within 24 hours from making your purchase at + 32 2 582 4804 (Monday-Friday 10:00 – 17:00 CET) or send an email to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com.
Has my order been dispatched?
Log into your Account. In the Recent Order box, click View to open your Order Details page. Here you will find the status of your selected order.
When will I receive my order?
Delivery times vary depending on where you are shipping. For full details about delivery times, please see our Delivery Information page.
How are my goods packaged?
Our products are packed in recycled shredded paper which is fragranced with the About Rose fragrance. We also include a complimentary About Rose product sample for you to enjoy.
I have received the wrong product, what do I do?
Please get in touch either by phone at + 32 (0)2 582 4804 (Mon-Friday 9:30-17:30) or send an email to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com and we’ll send replacements to you as soon as possible.
My order has arrived damaged, what do I do?
We’re sorry that your About Rose products have arrived in less than perfect condition. Occasionally damage can occur to our products during transit. Please get in touch either by phone at + 32 2 582 4804 (Monday-Friday 9:30-17:30) or send an email to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com and we’ll get replacements to you as soon as possible. Please note we may arrange to collect the damaged goods or ask for you to provide a photograph for our own quality control investigations.
My product is faulty, what do I do?
We’re sorry that your About Rose product is faulty. Please get in touch either by phone at + 32 (0)2 582 4804 (Mon-Friday 9:30-17:30) or send an email to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com and we’ll get replacements to you as soon as possible. Please note we may arrange to collect the faulty goods or ask for you to provide a photograph for our own quality control investigations.
How do I arrange a return or exchange?
To arrange a return you will need to fill out a returns form. This form, along with further information regarding returns can be found on our Returns Policy page.
Can I return an item I received as a gift?
An item that was received as a gift can be returned for an exchange or for a gift voucher. Refunds can only be made to the original credit or debit card on which the gift was purchased.
Have you received my returned goods?
We will contact you as soon as we receive your returns. If you haven’t heard from us please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
I’ve returned my order, how long does it take for a refund?
Refunds are arranged within 14 days of us receiving faulty/unwanted goods.
Are your products suitable for use during pregnancy?
We do not recommend the use of About Rose products for pregnant women due to the high content of essential oils. Although most of the oils are believed to be safe during pregnancy we feel it is better to err on the side of caution.
Are your products suitable for use on children?
Yes, because our bases are ph neutral and very gentle our products are suitable for children. However we do not recommend using our products on young babies.
Can your products be used on sensitive skin types?
Our bases are very gentle and we use a lot of natural ingredients but some people can react to certain ingredients and essential oils. If you have sensitive skin it may be a good idea to carry out a patch test on an area of skin before using the product.
Are your products organic?
About Rose is not an organic collection although we do use organic natural actives in many of our formulations.
Are your products 100% natural?
Not all our products are 100% natural, but we do use 100% essential oils for fragrance and we ensure that our formulations are as natural as possible whilst maintaining a good shelf life. We avoid the use of ingredients such as paraben preservatives, sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate and we do not use any artificial colourings.
Where are your products made?
Our products are made by reputable suppliers in Europe. Our Perfumed Room Spray is made in Belgium, our Gentle Soap is made in Italy and our toiletries are made in Belgium and Portugal.
Is your packaging recyclable?
Yes, our packaging is recyclable.
What is the shelf life of your products?
All our bath and body products have a minimum shelf life of 30 months. As our products are naturally based, we recommend that once opened they should be used within 6 months.
Are About Rose products tested on animals?
About Rose is against testing on animals.
Is it safe to use the About Rose room spray directly on linens, draperies and carpets?
Yes, however we recommend that you spray with sufficient distance and test first on fine/fragile fabrics.
In the rare event that an item is faulty or damaged please follow these steps and we will offer replacement or a full refund. We take pride in the quality of our products so any return is automatically logged and feedback is given to our product development team. Please note that it may be necessary to provide photographic evidence of the damaged goods or we may choose to collect the damaged products from you for further investigation.
- Fill out the returns form at the bottom of this page.
- Please email us a photo of the damaged or faulty goods to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com.
- We will send you via email a returns reference number and arrange a day for collection.
- Please write the returns number clearly on the box.
- We will arrange your refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving the faulty goods.
If goods are unwanted we will happily offer an exchange or About Rose Collection Gift Voucher to the value of the goods, provided they are returned un-opened and in a re-sellable conditions within 28 days of you receiving the goods. If you would like to make a return, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the returns form at the bottom of this page.
- We will send you via email a returns reference number and provide you with an address.
- Please write the returns number clearly on the box and send (along with original packaging where possible) to the address provided.
- Please send the unwanted goods to the following Returns Address.
Attention: Customer Service
9 Sint Elooistraat | 1700 Dilbeek | Belgium
- Once we have received the goods, we will arrange your refund or exchange within 14 days.
Orders are dispatched from Monday to Friday and delivered within the working hours of the destination country. All Delivery orders are sent by Post Mail.
DETAILED DELIVERY INFORMATION
Our shipping costs are determined by the cost of the goods ordered and by the shipping address. Once this information is entered into your online Shopping Bag, the shipping charges will be calculated and the Order Total can be updated. The shipping costs are clearly displayed before the order is confirmed. Please note that there is free delivery on all orders over €50 excluding VAT.
Delivery charges are displayed below.
|Country||Costs||Free Shipping||Delivered In|
|Czech Republic||€22.00||Orders>€50||5 Days|
- Please see our Detailed Delivery Information for the latest charges. If your country is not listed above, please contact us to determine if shipping will be possible.
- For security purposes, we do not deliver to P.O. Box Numbers. We require a valid phone number as well as your full mailing address. Please be aware that for international deliveries, local import duties may apply.
- Our aim is to deliver all orders within the specified times once receipt of payment has been confirmed. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and security checks.
- Whist we will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery or for late deliveries as a result of Carrier actions which are beyond our control. Please contact us at CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to get your goods to you as soon as possible or you may cancel your order. You will be refunded once the goods have been returned to us in good order or classified as lost by the delivery company.
- We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products less delivery costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us.
- If the products we deliver to you are damaged or we have sent you the incorrect goods or quantity, please contact us within seven (7) days of delivery at CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com. Do not sign for any packages that are damaged or opened.
- When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We do not keep any credit card details on file ourselves. If you choose to save your payment details with us we use a trusted 3rd party (INGENICO Payment Services). INGENICO stores them on our behalf, and we are not able to access the full card details.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may share your contact information with other companies only as necessary to complete your order. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
- We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. This enables us to process your orders efficiently and to improve the products and service that we are offering. We may use this information to inform you of any new products or special offers that we think may be of interest to you or about changes to our website. You may subscribe to our newsletter at any time. You may then opt out of receiving this newsletter at any time by changing your preferences clicking here.
- To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
- For any more information, please contact CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com or call the team here at +32 9(0)2 582 4804 (Monday to Friday 10:00am to 17:00pm CET).
Also contact us by post:
- HD Fragrances
- Attention: Customer Service
- 9 Sint Elooistraat
- 1700 Dilbeek
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- We do not store your password in “plain text”. It is encrypted and so we are unable to see what your password is. Because of this we cannot advise you of your password if it has been forgotten (but you can reset it via the registered email address). But this does mean that no one at About Rose Collection can see what password you choose to use for your account.
- Some of our site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a site user. You may block cookies, or delete existing cookies, by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to do this. If you block or delete “cookies” you may find the usefulness of our site to be impaired.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- This Site is operated by HD Fragrances sprl (Company Registration 0877 326 693, VAT number BE0877 326 693 and registered office address – 9 Sint Elooistraat 1700 Dilbeek Belgium).
- Please note that all products and services available on this Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Orders can be placed online or alternatively by telephone. To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
- Details of the prices for the Products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through our website. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- Having placed an order online you will receive a total of three emails. The first mail is a confirmation email which you should receive immediately after your order is placed. If for any unusual reason there is a problem you will be contacted promptly and if your order cannot be met or if there is a delay in despatch you will be notified. We will not collect any funds until we are ready to dispatch your items. A confirm email does not guarantee that we can meet your order.
- A second email is sent when funds have been collected to notify you that your order has been dispatched.
- The third email is simply a follow up one to ensure you are satisfied with our service.
- All prices are displayed in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified.
- Residents outside the European Union may be subject to additional taxes and duties.
- Postage and order preparation prices, if applicable, will be charged in addition to the price of any goods, and are stated individually on the website. Please see the Delivery section for details of our charges.
- We try to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and should you wish to cancel your order, we will refund any money.
- The Seller may at any time revise prices to take into account changes in costs occurring between the date of the Order Acceptance and the dispatch of the goods including (without limitation) costs of any materials carriage labour or overheads the increase or imposition of any tax duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates.
- Online payment will be provided in a secure environment. Payments must be made in Euro by Bank Transfer or by one of the following card payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- You must pay for the Products by credit or debit card at the time of the order, at which time you will be notified of the current price.
- SELLER is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means (‘Confirmation’) to the e-mail address you have given us on ordering. The order will then be fulfilled by the date set out in the Confirmation.
- To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
- SELLER shall retain ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and the funds have been cleared.
PASSING OF RISK
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery, as defined in the clause below.
- SEE ALSO DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Recorded Delivery: Monday to Friday only. Please allow 5 working days for deliveries within the European Union and 7-14 days for overseas delivery.
- Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. SELLER cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party. SELLER has the right to fluctuate these prices in proportion with their costs for shipping.
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party, SELLER bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt to:
HD FRAGRANCES | 9 Sint Elooistraat | 1700 Dilbeek | Belgium
- Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
- The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer’s statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, SELLER shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
- Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure will apply. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment.
- Cancellations can be made within 24 hours from time of payment confirmation by calling +32 2 5824804 or via email to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com. If the goods have already been dispatched, SELLER cannot refund any monies spent on postage & packaging.
- Any information passed through to HD Fragrances is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is passed through a secure connection on the internet using Secure Socket Layer technology at 128bit encryption (where browsers will allow). If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to:
- HD FRAGRANCES
- Attention: Customer Service
- 9 Sint Elooistraat
- 1700 Dilbeek
- Please note, credit card details are not retained. The only information stored is a customer’s transaction history, name, address, phone number & e-mail address. These may be used for marketing purposes by HD Fragrances or any associated companies.
COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK
- If you wish to complain or provide feedback about any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Services on the following number (open 10.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday CET)
+32 2 582 4804 or email CustomerService@AboutRose.com.
- Limit of Liability
If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- User’s Responsibilities
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless stated otherwise, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new Products shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- While HD Fragrances uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and HD Fragrances will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the website are governed by Belgian Law and you agree to submit the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian Court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Tried to install the theme but i have a “style.css missing” issue!
Please, read the documentation. You are installing the wrong file. You have to upload the room09.zip archive, not the zip you downloaded from themeforest! Be sure you are installing the right file in your wordpress site.
I like the slider of the home #1 and the shortocodes of the home#7, can i mix the pages?
Sure. The home pages of our demo are just an example of what you can do using the sliders and the shortcodes availables in the theme. You can mix the elements and create your custom home page.
I really like your demo. Can i import your xml file?
Yes, after the purchase you can access in our support forum and download the sample data of our demo. It’s an .gz file that you can easily import in the “Import” panel of your theme and in 5 minutes you will have the same content and options of our live preview in your wordpress installation. Quick and easy!
Do you provide free support to setup this theme?
Sure. After the purchase you can access to our suppor forum and open a new topic if you need help from our developers. In the forum you can also watch a lot of videotutorials and also download our sample data to make your site like our demo with just 2 clicks!
CAN YOU PROVIDE INSTALLATION OR UPDATE SERVICE? I’M SO NEWBIE WITH WORDPRESS!
Sure, with a small fee of 39$ we can install Bazar on your WordPress installation. We will install Woo Commerce and import the sample data of our demo so you will have the same content and settings of our live preview!
CAN I CREATE PRODUCT VARIATIONS LIKE SIZE, COLORS AND SO ON?
Sure, you can create unlimited product variations. For each variation you can set a different price and also a different image.
Watch this great videotutorial to learn more about the product variations:
CAN I USE THE THEME LIKE A CATALOG AND TURN OFF THE CART FEATURE?
You can use the theme like a corporate theme, using the portfolio pages or the blog pages and also use the theme like a catalog.
If you install Woo Commerce, in the theme options panel you can easily turn off the cart on the header, the add to cart buttons and so on. In each product page you can turn on the “product enquiry” form if you want that the user have to contact you to know price or details for the product!
CAN I USE THIS THEME IN UNLIMITED DOMAINS?
For the Themeforest rules, with the regular license you can use the theme only in 1 domain.
If you want to use the theme on 3 domains, for example, you have to purchase the theme 3 times. Or purchase the extended license so you can use the theme on unlimited domains ….and you will make me happy 🙂
THIS THEME CAN BE USED LIKE A CORPORATE/BUSINESS THEME WITHOUT THE CART?
We included a lot of portfolio layouts and also a lot of different blog page, services page and so on. With 250+ shortcodes and a lot of different widgets you can create a great corporate theme, without any e-commerce feature.
Enjoy Bazar for your corporate/portfolio site!!