COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
- When you place an order we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We do not keep any credit card details on file ourselves. If you choose to save your payment details with us we use a trusted 3rd party (INGENICO Payment Services). INGENICO stores them on our behalf, and we are not able to access the full card details.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may share your contact information with other companies only as necessary to complete your order. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
- We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. This enables us to process your orders efficiently and to improve the products and service that we are offering. We may use this information to inform you of any new products or special offers that we think may be of interest to you or about changes to our website. You may subscribe to our newsletter at any time. You may then opt out of receiving this newsletter at any time by changing your preferences clicking here.
- To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
- For any more information, please contact CustomerService@AboutRose.com or call the team here at +32 9(0)2 582 4804 (Monday to Friday 10:00am to 17:00pm CET). Also contact us by post:
- HD Fragrances
- Attention: Customer Service
- 9 Sint Elooistraat
- 1700 Dilbeek
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- We do not store your password in “plain text”. It is encrypted and so we are unable to see what your password is. Because of this we cannot advise you of your password if it has been forgotten (but you can reset it via the registered email address). But this does mean that no one at About Rose Collection can see what password you choose to use for your account.
- Some of our site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a site user. You may block cookies, or delete existing cookies, by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to do this. If you block or delete “cookies” you may find the usefulness of our site to be impaired.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.