….for the About Rose Collection web boutique
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the “www.AboutRose.com” website (the “Website”) Terms and Conditions. HD Fragrances sprl (“HD Fragrances”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Website. Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions set out below. By using any part of this Website, completing your customer registration with us and/or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- This Site is operated by HD Fragrances sprl (Company Registration 0877 326 693, VAT number BE0877 326 693 and registered office address – 9 Sint Elooistraat 1700 Dilbeek Belgium).
- Please note that all products and services available on this Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Orders can be placed online or alternatively by telephone. To order a product you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
- Details of the prices for the Products and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through our website. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services which may be offered by us on our website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- Having placed an order online you will receive a total of three emails. The first mail is a confirmation email which you should receive immediately after your order is placed. If for any unusual reason there is a problem you will be contacted promptly and if your order cannot be met or if there is a delay in despatch you will be notified. We will not collect any funds until we are ready to dispatch your items. A confirm email does not guarantee that we can meet your order.
- A second email is sent when funds have been collected to notify you that your order has been dispatched.
- The third email is simply a follow up one to ensure you are satisfied with our service.
- All prices are displayed in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified.
- Residents outside the European Union may be subject to additional taxes and duties.
- Postage and order preparation prices, if applicable, will be charged in addition to the price of any goods, and are stated individually on the website. Please see the Delivery section for details of our charges.
- We try to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and should you wish to cancel your order, we will refund any money.
- The Seller may at any time revise prices to take into account changes in costs occurring between the date of the Order Acceptance and the dispatch of the goods including (without limitation) costs of any materials carriage labour or overheads the increase or imposition of any tax duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates.
- Online payment will be provided in a secure environment. Payments must be made in Euro by Bank Transfer or by one of the following card payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- You must pay for the Products by credit or debit card at the time of the order, at which time you will be notified of the current price.
- SELLER is entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means (‘Confirmation’) to the e-mail address you have given us on ordering. The order will then be fulfilled by the date set out in the Confirmation.
- To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
- SELLER shall retain ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and the funds have been cleared.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery, as defined in the clause below.
- SEE ALSO DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Recorded Delivery: Monday to Friday only. Please allow 5 working days for deliveries within the European Union and 7-14 days for overseas delivery.
- Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. SELLER cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party. SELLER has the right to fluctuate these prices in proportion with their costs for shipping.
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party, SELLER bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt to: HD FRAGRANCES | 9 Sint Elooistraat | 1700 Dilbeek | Belgium
- Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
- The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer’s statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, SELLER shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
- Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure will apply. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment.
- Cancellations can be made within 24 hours from time of payment confirmation by calling +32 2 5824804 or via email to CustomerService@AboutRoseCollection.com. If the goods have already been dispatched, SELLER cannot refund any monies spent on postage & packaging.
- Any information passed through to HD Fragrances is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is passed through a secure connection on the internet using Secure Socket Layer technology at 128bit encryption (where browsers will allow). If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to:
- HD FRAGRANCES
- Attention: Customer Service
- 9 Sint Elooistraat
- 1700 Dilbeek
- Please note, credit card details are not retained. The only information stored is a customer’s transaction history, name, address, phone number & e-mail address. These may be used for marketing purposes by HD Fragrances or any associated companies.
- If you wish to complain or provide feedback about any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Services on the following number (open 10.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday CET)
+32 2 582 4804 or email CustomerService@AboutRose.com.
- Limit of Liability If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Product concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- User’s Responsibilities You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless stated otherwise, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new Products shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- While HD Fragrances uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and HD Fragrances will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- These Terms and Conditions and your use of the website are governed by Belgian Law and you agree to submit the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian Court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.